In the following, we inform you about how we handle personal data in accordance with the law when using this website conform to the relevant applicable data protection laws.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for data processing and of the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processed by:
Person responsible: CONEX Die Solution AB (hereinafter: CONEX), Laboratoriegränd 11, 977 53 Luleå, Sweden, Mail: email@example.com Phone: +46 10 490 71-00
The data protection officer of CONEX can be contacted at the following address:
– Mr. Andreas Kayser –
Bickerather Str. 3
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.conex.se
www.conex.se the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate the security and stability of the system, as well as
- to other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f German Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/DSGVO). Our legitimate interest for collecting data arises from the purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure of the data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation to disclose data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, and if
- this is legally permissible and necessary in order to conduct a contractual relationship with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie, which relates to the specific device used. This does not mean, however, that we will become directly aware of your identity.
To further improve user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal for a limited period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, we automatically recognize that you have already visited us in the past, as well as the entries and settings you made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
Another reason for using cookies is to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it in order to optimize our services for you (see Section 5). These cookies enable us to automatically recognize that you previously visited our site when you visit it again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies for the above-mentioned purposes are necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or that a message always appears before a new cookie is activated. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
Cookies are small text files stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using, thereby causing certain information to pass to the site that places the cookie (in this case, ourselves). Cookies cannot execute programs nor transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to make internet service more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Session cookies specifically belong to this group. These store what is known as a session ID whereby various queries made by your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This way, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary according to the cookie. You can delete these cookies anytime via the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser as you wish and, e.g., refuse the acceptance of cookies. Please note, however, that you may then not be able to use the full functionalities of this website.
This stored information is stored separately from any further data that may be transmitted to us. In particular, cookie data will not be linked to your other data (e.g., as part of contact requests or on-line job applications).
5. Analysis tools
We use the tracking measures listed below in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. These tracking measures help us to design our website in line with requirements and to continuously improve it. We also employ these tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to analyze it for you in order to improve our services. These interests are considered to be legitimate within the terms of the aforementioned regulation
The respective purposes of processing data and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
With the aim of tailoring our website to your needs and continuously improving it, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymous user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) employed. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- type of operating system you use,
- referrer URL (the website you visited before),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is utilized to analyze the use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of these Internet pages. This information may also be disclosed to third parties if required by law, or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized and cannot be assigned to other data (IP masking).
You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) at Google, as well as the use of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
By way of alternative to this browser add-on, specifically for browsers on mobile terminal equipment, you may prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this Link. An opt-out cookie will then be placed in your computer which prevents any further collection of your data as you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is effective only in this browser and for our website and will be written to your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser you may have to set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics see Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b) Google Adwords conversion tracking
We also use Google conversion tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords will place a cookie (see Section 4) on your computer.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for the purpose of personal identification. If you visit certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected by the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. AdWords customers are informed of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page marked with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right, among others, to request information from us about the data we store about you and about their origin, recipient or categories of recipients to which they are communicated, as well as about the storage purpose.
If you have authorized the use of these data, you may revoke this authorization at any time.
Please address all information requests, inquiries or revocations of data processing authorizations to the contact listed under 1.
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the reasons for processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of to lodge complaints, the origin of your data if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, relevant information regarding its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer require it, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have lodged an objection against such processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke any consent given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue processing data based on this consent in the future, and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. If you wish to do so, as a rule you can contact the supervisory authority competent for your usual place of residence or workplace or for our law office.
7. Convenience functions
You can deactivate the use of these techniques in your browser settings. However, you may be unable to benefit from certain functionalities of our web presence in this case.
8. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if your objection is related to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without you having to give any details.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to the contact address mentioned in Section 1.
9. Data security
When you visit our website, we implement the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is generally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a particular page of our website is encrypted by the key or closed padlock symbol displayed in the status bar at the bottom of your browser window.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the latest technological developments.
10. Data in the Legal section
We expressly stipulate that any contact data published herein as part of our legal disclosure obligation must not be used by third-parties for purposes of transmitting advertisements and information materials which have not been explicitly requested.
We expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of receiving any unrequested advertising information, e.g., through spam mail.
11. Validity and modification of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and came into effect in May 2018.